Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours to Fitzroy Island from $84. Amazing snorkeling off the beach, rainforest walks and family discounts, 45 mins from Cairns aboard our fast catamaran cruise.
Fitzroy Island has both coral reefs with great snorkeling off the beaches, and rainforest walking through the National Park to Secret Garden and World Famous Nudey Beach, and longer treks to the lighthouse and the island summit.
Great Barrier Reef Island Tours to Fitzroy Island give you so much more to do, when compared to tiny coral islands or sand cays like Green Island or Low Isles.
- Return Great Barrier Reef Island Tours aboard our fast catamaran from Cairns to Fitzroy Island
- Ocean trampoline
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Island Tours to Fitzroy Island Price
2 Adults and 2 Children
|Child 4-14 years||$54|
|Family rate saves $46
Prices valid to 31st March 2019.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
Must be pre-booked for lunch catering
Full Day Fitzroy Island Tours Depart Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Return bus transfers from the Reef Fleet are available from $19 to Cairns Hotels and $22 to Northern Beaches hotels.
Beach Hire Options
From our beach hut in Welcome bay you can hire :
Can we suggest something
Pre-book your snorkeling gear, lunch and Fitzroy Island tour to save $16 From $114
Include Glass Bottom Boat?
Pre-book your glass bottom boat tour, lunch and Fitzroy Island tour to save $16 From $114
Half Day Great Barrier Reef Islands Tour to Fitzroy Island?
Our Thunderbolt tour makes the cruise part of the fun, suitable for children 8+ years From $79
Or If You Have Any Questions
Great Barrier Reef Island Tours Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period