Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours to Fitzroy Island from $78. Amazing snorkeling off the beach, rainforest walks and family discounts, 45 mins from Cairns aboard our fast catamaran cruise.
Fitzroy Island was once part of mainland Australia, and part of the Great Barrier Reef has formed around the island. The perfect place for kids to try snorkeling and see the reef just like in Disney’s Finding Dory, with snorkel gear for hire.
Or stay dry and join our Great Barrier Reef tours aboard the Glass Bottom Boat, which show you some of the best coral and fish near the island.
More than just a boat tour to a tiny coral cay like Green Island, Fitzroy Island Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours have so much more to do with walks through the rainforest, safe swimming or building sand castles on uncrowded unspoiled beaches.
- Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours from Cairns to Fitzroy Island
- Ocean trampoline is included FREE
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours
2 Adults and 2 Children
|Child 4-14 years||$51|
Family rate saves $46
Infants 0-3 travel free on our Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours but must be pre-booked.
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours Depart Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Beach Hire Options
From our beach hut in Welcome bay you can hire :
Can we suggest something
Or If You Have Any Questions
Fitzroy Island Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tours Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street Cairns no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period