Looking for Great Barrier Reef Island Tours at an affordable price? Fitzroy Island tours from Cairns are $78, with snorkeling and glass bottom boat upgrades available on the day, or prebook and take advantage of some great savings.
Fitzroy Island has both coral reefs with great snorkeling off the beaches, and rainforest walking through the National Park to Secret Garden and World Famous Nudey Beach, and longer treks to the lighthouse and the island summit.
Great Barrier Reef Island Tours to Fitzroy Island give you so much more to do, when compared to tiny coral islands or sand cays like Green Island or Low Isles.
- Return Great Barrier Reef Island Tours aboard our fast catamaran from Cairns to Fitzroy Island
- Ocean trampoline
Great Barrier Reef Island Tours Price
|Child 4-14 years||$51|
|Family prices for 2 adults and 2 children are available here
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
Must be pre-booked for lunch catering
Island Tours Depart Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Beach Hire Options
From our beach hut in Welcome bay you can hire :
Can we suggest something
Or If You Have Any Questions
Great Barrier Reef Island Tours Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period