Half Day Fitzroy Island Activity Pass includes high speed Thunderbolt cruise from Cairns, Barrier Reef snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour and lunch from $118, unbeatable value!
Before you book your Outer Great Barrier Reef tour be sure to consider how long it takes to get there, because the Fitzroy Island Thunderbolt will have you on the reef in less than 30 minutes.
You will have more time to snorkel off the beach over the fringing coral reefs in Welcome Bay and Nudey Beach, with hard and soft corals only metres from the shore.
Plus see the Great Barrier Reef up close aboard our custom built coral viewing vessel, with a guided commentary to some of the most beautiful reef locations.
Our Fitzroy island Half Day Activity Pass lets you fit so much more into your Great Barrier Reef holiday.
- Half Day Great Barrier Reef Cruises aboard Thunderbolt, with four hours on Fitzroy Island
- Glass bottom boat tour with commentary
- Snorkeling gear with mask and fins
- Beach hire equipment
- Packed picnic lunch
Fitzroy Island Activity Pass With Bonus Beach Hire
- try stand up paddle boarding
- grab a single or double paddle ski
- jump on and off the ocean trampoline
All Inclusive Fitzroy Island Activity Pass Price From Cairns
|Child 4-14 years||$84|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2019. Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.|
Fitzroy Island Activity Pass Depart
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Packed Picnic Lunch
Lunch includes a piece of seasonal fruit, muesli fruit bar, juice and bottle of water.
Choose from the following picnic lunches:
• Cold option – chicken salad wrap + ham cheese roll
• Hot option – Japanese beef and potato curry
• Dietary options vegetarian, celiac, gluten, pork free
Can we suggest something
Or If You Have Any Questions
Fitzroy Island Activity Pass Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent, and minimum age for Thunderbolt is 8 years
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May. Lycra suits are available for use during this period.