Fitzroy Island $335 family holiday package has snorkeling, glass bottom boat and cruise to Cairns Great Barrier Reef Islands for 2 adults, 2 kids saving $55 and is amazing value.
For families a day tour to a Great Barrier Reef island is the perfect choice, because unlike being stuck on a boat for the whole day, the kids can safely swim and snorkel right off the beach and see coral and fish.
While our glass bottom boat tour takes you to some of the best coral locations in harder to reach areas, letting you see an up close view of the reef from above, with a commentary about the types of hard and soft corals you are seeing.
Plus Fitzroy Island is huge, with easy rainforest walks to explore and longer treks to the lighthouse and the summit.
- Cairns Great Barrier Reef Islands 45 minute cruise to Fitzroy Island aboard our fast catamaran
- Glass bottom boat tour with commentary
- Snorkel gear with mask and fins
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis, stand up paddle boards and the ocean trampoline
- Packed picnic lunch
Cairns Great Barrier Reef Islands Bonus Beach HIre
- take the kids for a ride on a paddle ski
- jump on the ocean trampoline
- try stand up paddle boarding
Cairns Great Barrier Reef Islands Holiday Package Discount Price
2 Adults and 2 Children
|Child 4-14 years||$77|
Family rate saves $55
Infants 0-3 travel free but must be prebooked.
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
Island Cruise Departs Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Packed Picnic Lunch
Lunch includes a piece of seasonal fruit, muesli fruit bar, juice and bottle of water.
Choose from the following picnic lunches:
• Cold option – chicken salad wrap + ham cheese roll
• Hot option – Japanese beef and potato curry
• Dietary options vegetarian, celiac, gluten, pork free
Lunch for infants is available for $20pp as they travel on ferry for free.
Can we suggest something
Or If You Have Any Questions
Cairns Great Barrier Reef Islands Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May. Lycra suits are available for use during this period.