Looking for Full Day Great Barrier Reef Cruises? Fitzroy Island has a 45 minute cruise from Cairns, with glass bottom boat tours to the best reef locations without even needing to get your feet wet.
Our Great Barrier Reef Cruise takes us along the scenic coastline South of Cairns, to the sheltered waters of Fitzroy Island. The perfect choice for anyone concerned about spending hours on a boat in large ocean waves.
Arriving at Fitzroy Island you’ll board our custom designed coral viewing vessel with glass panels built into the floor to allow you to see the corals and marine life up close for a 30 minute Great Barrier Reef cruise with commentary.
The rest of the day is yours to explore Fitzroy Island’s rainforest walking tracks or relax on the beaches.
- Full Day Great Barrier Reef Cruise with six hours on Fitzroy Island
- Glass Bottom Boat tour with commentary
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis, stand up paddle boards and the ocean trampoline
- Packed picnic lunch
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Cruises Bonus Beach Hire
- try stand up paddle boarding
- grab a single or double paddle ski
- jump on and off the ocean trampoline
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Cruises With Glass Bottom Boat Prices
|Child 4-14 years||$67|
Family prices for 2 adults and 2 children are available here
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
Great Barrier Reef Cruises Depart
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Packed Picnic Lunch
Lunch includes a piece of seasonal fruit, muesli fruit bar, juice and bottle of water.
Choose from the following picnic lunches:
• Cold option – chicken salad wrap + ham cheese roll
• Hot option – Japanese beef and potato curry
• Dietary options vegetarian, celiac, gluten, pork free
Can we suggest something
Or If You Have Any Questions
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Cruises Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May. Lycra suits are available for use during this period