All inclusive Fitzroy Island great adventures include 45 minute cruise from Cairns, Barrier Reef snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour and lunch from $118, unbeatable value!
Before you book your Outer Great Barrier Reef tour be sure to consider how long it takes to get there, because at Fitzroy Island you’ll have over 6 hours to explore or relax.
Snorkel right off the beach over the fringing coral reefs in Welcome Bay and Nudey Beach, with hard and soft corals only metres from the shore.
See the Great Barrier Reef up close aboard our custom built coral viewing vessel, with a guided commentary to some of the most beautiful reef locations.
Fitzroy Island great adventures don’t stop at the waters edge, with National park walking tracks to the summit, the light house and the rainforests of the Secret Garden.
- Fast catamaran cruise to Fitzroy Island
- Glass bottom boat tour with commentary
- Snorkeling gear with mask and fins
- Beach hire equipment
- Packed picnic lunch
Fitzroy Island Great Adventures With Bonus Beach Hire
- try stand up paddle boarding
- grab a single or double paddle ski
- jump on and off the ocean trampoline
All Inclusive Fitzroy Island Great Adventures Price From Cairns
2 Adults and 2 Children
|Child 4-14 years||$84|
Family rate saves $46
Prices valid to 31st March 2019.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
Fitzroy Island Adventures Depart
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm returning to Cairns at approximately 5:15pm
Return bus transfers from the Reef Fleet are available from $19 to Cairns Hotels and $22 to Northern Beaches hotels.
Packed Picnic Lunch
Lunch includes a piece of seasonal fruit, muesli fruit bar, juice and bottle of water.
Choose from the following picnic lunches:
• Cold option – chicken salad wrap + ham cheese roll
• Hot option – Japanese beef and potato curry
• Dietary options vegetarian, celiac, gluten, pork free
Can we suggest something
Join our glass bottom boat tour, with cruise to Fitzroy Island and lunch From $108
No Glass Bottom Boat?
Snorkeling off the beach, with cruise to Fitzroy Island and lunch From $108
Fitzroy Island Cruise Only?
Our best price without lunch, with options to hire snorkeling gear on the day From $78
Or If You Have Any Questions
Fitzroy Island Adventures Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period